Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 39 minutes ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 1 day ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 2 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 5 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 5 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: crosspool festival 2015
Over thirty people walked the streets in drizzly conditions on Wednesday evening this week for the Crosspool Chronicles history walk led by Jan Milward and Lindsey Beagles. The event was arranged so that people working during the day had opportunity … Continue reading
A guided history walk of Crosspool will depart at 6.45pm from St Columba’s church on Wednesday 2 September. The walk is led by Jan Millward and will take in historical places of interest in the Crosspool area with interesting stories … Continue reading
Over 20 households in the neighbourhood displayed a scarecrow in their front garden as part of a scarecrow competition at this year’s Crosspool Festival. Thank you and congratulations to everyone who made one, they were all fantastic! We raised a … Continue reading
Over 1,300 votes were cast in this year’s Crosspool Festival photography competition. Under-18s were invited to submit a photo on the theme Things that give me joy. Judges shortlisted four finalists – the winning photo leads the list of entries below. … Continue reading
Following the torrential thunderstorm in the early hours, it was a murky start to 4 July. As the low cloud and fine drizzle slowly cleared throughout the morning, the CDYST sports field & hall on Coldwell Lane were gradually transformed, by an … Continue reading
Unwind at the end of festival week and get into the seventies groove this evening at St. Columba’s from 8—11pm. It’s an evening of good-time music, karaoke, dancing and all round fun with the highly-regarded Shep’s Disco. Big hair and … Continue reading
Crosspool’s annual summer fayre takes place this afternoon from 1pm at CDYST fields on Coldwell Lane. The overnight rain and fog is due to clear and it looks set to be a warm afternoon with some sunshine!