Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 16 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: crosspool festival 2014
Do you have any unwanted prizes, gifts or bric-a-brac that might be suitable for the Crosspool Forum Summer Fayre tombola or one of the stalls? If so, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org. We can collect if necessary, or they … Continue reading
Final preparations are underway for Crosspool’s annual Selborne Road street market on Sunday 28 June. The event is your opportunity to buy local food, cakes, plants, crafts, jewellery, clothes and books from over 40 stalls and also enjoy entertainment throughout … Continue reading
Money raised from last summer’s Crosspool Festival has helped provide new community facilities at Crosspool & District Youth Sports Trust (CDYST). A new basket swing with safety flooring can be found in the Coldwell Lane playground and is available for all … Continue reading
The two nominated causes have each been presented with cheques for £5oo raised through Crosspool Festival. Independent charity PACT (Parents’ Association of Children with Tumours and Leukaemia) received £500. PACT is linked to Sheffield Children’s Hospital and supports families by … Continue reading
The hard work of Crosspool Forum Chairman Ian Hague was recognised on Saturday when he was presented with an award for his contribution to our local community. The Crosspool Community Award, or Crosspool Person of the Year as it is sometimes … Continue reading
Crosspool’s big Summer Fayre at CDYST on Coldwell Lane will take place this Saturday. BBC sports broadcaster and Crosspool resident Damian Johnson will be opening the fayre at 1pm. A range of activities are being planned, including: Children entertainer Barney … Continue reading
Sheffield’s Abbeydale Brewery is a featured brewery at Thursday’s Meet the Brewer night at The Sportsman in Crosspool, one of a series of fundraising events this week. Other brewers that you’ll be able to chat to about their beer at … Continue reading