Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 15 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: crosspool festival 2011
Calling all budding writers and especially those that came to the writing workshop during the Crosspool Festival. Adrian Scott will be starting a new series of workshops in town at Montgomery Arts Centre on Surrey Street in town. He hopes … Continue reading
If you’re interested in photography then you’ll be interested to follow – and even contribute to – Crosspool Photographers blog. It came about following the excellent photography events at Crosspool Festival this year, run by Holdfast Photography. Crosspool Photographers blog
This video from the recent Crosspool Street Market shows some of the dancing performed on the day. More photos from Crosspool Street Market More videos from Crosspool Festival 2011
The first exhibition of artists living in or strongly connected to Crosspool took place as part of this year’s Crosspool Festival. It brought together professionals and amateurs at the week-long show at St Columba’s Church. The lovely light venue was … Continue reading
Teams from the local fire brigade and police force were at Saturday’s Summer Fayre, talking to residents about the work they do and allowing children to explore their vehicles. A tug-o’-war rope had been set up and after watching some … Continue reading
Yesterday hundreds of Crosspool residents turned out in the sunshine for our annual Summer Fayre on the Coldwell Lane CDYST sports field. You can watch the video and view the photos below to catch a flavour of the day. Look … Continue reading
This year’s Crosspool Festival is rounding off this weekend with two big community events. From 2pm today on Coldwell Lane sports field (CDYST) the Summer Fayre takes place. There is loads going on, including live music, entertainment, dancing, a bouncy … Continue reading