Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Clap for Carers returns for a Third Week crosspool.info/2020/04/09/cla… https://t.co/tyvsVoELsf 9 hours ago
- Keep Exercising crosspool.info/2020/04/08/kee… https://t.co/GzfPWopej2 1 day ago
- Keep Gardening! crosspool.info/2020/04/07/kee… https://t.co/NOKnkYzS8v 2 days ago
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 4 days ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: churches
Tapton Hill Congregational Church Tapton Hill Road Crosspool Sheffield S10 5GB, are having another Lego event. This time the theme is Harvest. It’s for 5-11 yr. olds children with their parents and or carers. A tinned donation to the S6 Foodbank … Continue reading
Open to everyone in the community. “Care in Crosspool” coffee morning Tuesday 15th October, St Columba’s Church, Manchester Road
Afternoon Tea at the Corner Chapel Sunday, September 29th, 2.45pm Tapton Hill Congregational Church Manchester Rd. Sheffield S10 5GH
‘Lego Beach’, Next Saturday 10th August 10.30am -12noon A Lego challenge of making a Boat; Celebrating the Seaside and a Bible Story. It is for children with their parents and or carers, and it is free. Donations are welcome. Tapton … Continue reading
Crosspool Forum’s next Open Meeting will take place this Thursday 25th JULY 2019, 7pm, St Columba’s Church Hall, Manchester Road, Crosspool S10 5PL. Come along and express your concerns on local issues to local councillors, guest speakers and the police. … Continue reading