Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Clap for Carers returns for a Third Week crosspool.info/2020/04/09/cla… https://t.co/tyvsVoELsf 11 hours ago
- Keep Exercising crosspool.info/2020/04/08/kee… https://t.co/GzfPWopej2 1 day ago
- Keep Gardening! crosspool.info/2020/04/07/kee… https://t.co/NOKnkYzS8v 2 days ago
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 4 days ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: charity
Whirlow Hall Farm Trust Have got Big Plans for their 40th year They hope you’ll join them… Tomorrow night Saturday 5th October 7pm … Continue reading
Rivelin Valley Heritage Open Day This Sunday 22nd September: 10:30–15:00 Rivelin Valley Park beside Rivelin Park Café and Rivelin Park Water Play Rivelin Valley Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 5GL Explore the wildlife and meet volunteers: with the Rivelin Valley Conservation … Continue reading
The Sportsman (Ember Inn) Benty Lane Bank Holiday Sunday 25th August, 12noon – 6pm In Support of THE SICK CHILDREN’S TRUST Magnolia House Bouncy Castle-Fire Engine Pirate & Princess (Wet Sponge) RAFFLE DRAWN at 6PM Suggested donation of £2.00 per … Continue reading
Crosspool Tavern Family Fun Day Tomorrow, Saturday 24th August
August 14th 1919 saw the official birth of Crookes Working Mens Club Ltd. Although the roots of the club go back a little further this is the date that they officially became recognised as a business. To celebrate their 100th-birthday-party … Continue reading
Bullet points from the Crosspool Forum Open Meeting, Thursday 25 July 2019 Presenting donations from the “Crosspool Summer Festival” to representatives from the “Ben’s Centre in Sheffield” and the “Sheffield Hospital Cystic Fibrosis Unit”. Download a bullet points summary from the Open Meeting … Continue reading