Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 17 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: CDYST
In light of the current pandemic, the festival team has made the decision to cancel this year’s festival. All the events planned will be carried forward to late June 2021, when it is hoped that all of Crosspool will be … Continue reading
Saturday 6th July, the morning started off raining overcast and dank, not a promising start to the day for the annual Crosspool Summer Fayre. After a last-minute rush erecting the marquees, gazebos and inflating the bouncy castle/slide; the Fayre was … Continue reading
We would like to get the following items back to their owners:- “SMALL TOOL BATTERY & CHARGER, left at this year’s Crosspool Festival Sunday Market with the baked potato van for charging, but never collected. “DOOR KEY”, found at the … Continue reading
TODAY, SATURDAY 6TH JULY, COLDWELL LANE, SPORTS VENUE (CDYST) 1.00 TO 4.30PM Come and enjoy a Magical afternoon of Music, Laughter, and Fun for the Whole Family. -Traditional Irish Dancing- -Street Dancing with the LMW Dance School- -The ever-popular Children’s … Continue reading
TOMORROW, SATURDAY 6TH JULY, COLDWELL LANE, SPORTS VENUE (CDYST) 1.00 TO 4.30PM A Magical afternoon of Fun and Laughter with Barney Baloney (Children’s Entertainer), Traditional Irish Dancing — Street Dancing, with the LMW Dance School The Sound of “Glenn Miller” … Continue reading
Summer Fayre – Facebook event
After standing as a trustee since 1986 Gillian Drinkwater retired this month. So any queries about the trust and the hire of its premises on Coldwell Lane should go to trustee Dave Bolsover (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Booking Secretary Liz Flesher … Continue reading