Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 16 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: businesses
This is intended to inform, rather than alarm. The welfare of all shop assistants and shoppers is of paramount importance. After closely monitoring all available information relating to the continued spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would expect that … Continue reading
A great opportunity to start your Christmas shopping Shem the shepherd has lost his sheep’ He wants to go and see the baby, Jesus, who the angels spoke about, but he must find his sheep first! He knows that he … Continue reading
The Lord Mayor of Sheffield, Cllr. Tony Downing will be in the Crosspool Shopping precinct at 10am this Saturday, 30th November 2019, to launch the “Shop Local Buy Local and Win” week. Free raffle tickets at Participating Crosspool shops, restaurants … Continue reading
What was the Aligarh restaurant, has now reopened as the “Varanassi Inn”, an authentic Indian restaurant. After being unoccupied for almost four years and the subsequent refurbishment of the premises, last Monday a stunning air-filled Charisma Balloons Quad Arch, in … Continue reading
After a refurbishment “La Dolce Vita” Sandygate Road Crosspool S10 5RY Reopens 5.30pm tomorrow Monday 11th February New Style &, New Authentic Sicilian Style Menu, New name Open Monday to Saturday until 11.30pm, Tele: 0114 2669811
Greencross Chemists Ltd has submitted a planning application to make alterations to the empty Aligarh resturant premisis in Crosspool shopping precinct. Diagrams as part of application 17/05164/FUL appear to show a pharmacy-style green cross sign on the outside of the … Continue reading
One of our local pubs has a new look and new menu. On Friday 8 December, the Crosspool Tavern reopened with an expanded menu, including fresh dough pizzas, burgers, carvery meats and pub classics. Five new jobs have been created. Speaking … Continue reading