Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 1 day ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 3 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 4 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 6 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: weston park cancer support
The Crosspool Festival committee are pleased to announce that this year’s festival raised £1,300 for Weston Park Cancer Information and Support Centre and the 36th Sheffield Scout Group based on Benty Lane. Jack Todhunter has also made this video about … Continue reading
A charity Craft Fayre with over 36 stalls is taking place at Stephen Hill Methodist Church on Saturday 10 November. It runs from 10am to 4pm. Food and drink will be served including bacon butties (10-11am), lunches (12 noon-2pm) and … Continue reading
Stephen Hill church’s twentieth annual craft fayre on 13 November raised a total of £1,22o, which will be split between St Luke’s Hospice, H.A.R.C., Weston Park Cancer Support, Sheffield Blind and W.O.R.K. Ltd. A stall in aid of Bluebell Wood … Continue reading