Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 1 day ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 2 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 4 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 6 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: tickets
Tickets available now
The 48th youth pantomime will take place at The Beacon Stephen Hill church during half term in February 2016. Performances of The Little Mermaid take place Wednesday 10 to Saturday 13 at 7.30pm each evening and there will be a … Continue reading
This year’s Stephen Hill Youth pantomime is Snow White. It runs from Wednesday 18 to Saturday 21 February. Tickets are available online or from Bob Hodges on 0114 230 3207. More information is below. It was back in 1968 when … Continue reading
Crosspool Open Gardens is a chance for you to explore some of the wonderful gardens in our community, get to know your neighbours over a cuppa and cake and raise some money for charity. Tickets for this year’s event on … Continue reading
This year’s Stephen Hill Youth pantomime is Peter Pan. It runs from Wednesday 26 February to Saturday 1 March. Tickets, at £4/3 are available from Bob Hodges on 0114 230 3207. More information is on the flyer below.
This year’s Stephen Hill Youth pantomime is Hansel and Gretel. It runs from Wednesday 15 February to Saturday 18 February. Tickets, at £4 or £3 for under-12s are available from Bob Hodges on 0114 230 3207.