Latest Crosspool news
- Christmas at Forge Dam crosspool.info/2019/12/08/chr… https://t.co/s0bRfixiDh 2 days ago
- Start your Christmas shopping in Crosspool. crosspool.info/2019/12/03/sta… https://t.co/0n7P40hhpT 6 days ago
- Crosspool Clarion Winter 2019 crosspool.info/2019/11/28/cro… https://t.co/kdohruwMFv 1 week ago
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting Bullet Points crosspool.info/2019/11/28/cro… https://t.co/RnwfwkbeTD 1 week ago
- Children in Need crosspool.info/2019/11/25/chi… https://t.co/rNBcrAAzvG 2 weeks ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: shops
It’s that time of year again when we need your assistance to put up the Christmas trees in the precinct. Valleyside Garden Centre has agreed to the deliver them to Direct Travel this Sunday, 3 December, at 10am. Any help, … Continue reading
The Crosspool Christmas trees will be installed above our local shops on Sunday morning. If you have an hour to spare from 9:30am on Sunday 11 December 2016, any help with putting the lights on the trees would be welcomed … Continue reading
A message from Crosspool Festival organisers: Many thanks to all who made bunting for the festival. We have enough lengths for all the shops to have some to decorate their windows during the festival. Crosspool shopping centre should look very attractive!
Crosspool Forum volunteers will be putting up Christmas trees in the precinct this weekend. If you can lend a hand then please meet outside Direct Travel at 1.30pm. We have ladders but please bring a pair of gloves.
Police are appealing for witnesses after an elderly pedestrian suffered life-threatening injuries following a collision at Crosspool shops. At around 11am today (Saturday 25 October) a black Toyota Celica was in collision with a 93-year-old woman outside the shops in … Continue reading
Crosspool was awash with colour this week as flags were hung above the shops. This year’s various flags include the white rose of Yorkshire, to mark the visit of the Tour de France to the county, flags to show support … Continue reading
If you passed through the precinct this weekend then you’ll see that flags have gone up above many of the shops. They have been installed to mark the upcoming diamond jubilee and 2012 olympic games and will stay up until … Continue reading