Latest Crosspool news
- Tapton Congregational Carols crosspool.info/2019/12/15/tap… https://t.co/vGyPaW57Nv 1 day ago
- Crosspool Calendar 2020 crosspool.info/2019/12/14/cro… https://t.co/ZbNid8ZY8Z 2 days ago
- Christmas at Forge Dam crosspool.info/2019/12/08/chr… https://t.co/s0bRfixiDh 1 week ago
- Start your Christmas shopping in Crosspool. crosspool.info/2019/12/03/sta… https://t.co/0n7P40hhpT 1 week ago
- Crosspool Clarion Winter 2019 crosspool.info/2019/11/28/cro… https://t.co/kdohruwMFv 2 weeks ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: refurbishment
Crosspool Tavern is closing for refurbishment at 8pm on Sunday 26 April, with the intention of reopening at 5pm on Thursday 30 April. For the main opening event on Friday 1 May Thursday 30 April, Julia the manager is asking … Continue reading
Crosspool greengrocer Bamforths will be closed for refurbishment from Wednesday 22 to Wednesday 29 April. The owners, Michelle and Wayne, have said that they expect the shop to reopen on Thursday 30 April.
Crosspool post office reopened its hatches earlier today following a two-week renovation. The new-look counter has been rotated 90 degrees and extra floor space has been created at the back of the shop. The whole Spar shop has been smartened … Continue reading
You may have noticed that the precinct bench, situated close to the outward bound bus shelter, has disappeared. After three years wear and tear it has been necessary for it to go for refurbishment. It should be reinstalled soon.
Visitors to Rivelin park cafe and Hillsborough library have given their approval for plans to refurbish the paddling pools at Rivelin. Some concerns were raised over the need for additional seating, more litter bins and better car parking and these … Continue reading
The refurbishment of Hallam FC’s ground in Crosspool will be celebrated next year with an event on 13 April. Sandygate, officially recognised as the oldest football ground in the world, has been improved with refurbished clubhouse and dressing rooms, the … Continue reading
After years of uncertainty, including rumours of closure and demolition, the future of the Old Grindstone public house in Crookes seems safe, at least for the moment. The owners, Greene King, are refitting the premises with a view to reopening … Continue reading