Amended proposals for the Pop-Up Shop on Lydgate Lane in Crosspool are now available for viewing and comment on the council planning website.
Last year a planning application was submitted to add a two-storey side extension and alter the roof design to create three flats and extended retail space on the ground floor for a chemist.
The changes to the plans include:
- the main ridges are changed to pointed apex form
- the west gable is changed to matching coursed stonework where not completely obscured by the adjoining building garage construction
- the front dormers have been reduced to align more closely with first floor windows below using thinner wall construction
- the waste bin compound is now shown with stone pier and timber gate enclosure
- refuge marking is provided to the side entrance to the show and additionally marking to the relocated first floor stair approach
You have until Wednesday 17 February 2016 to comment on application 15/04122/FUL on the council website.