Latest Crosspool news
- John Drinkwater on Keep Exercising
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Keep Exercising crosspool.info/2020/04/08/kee… https://t.co/GzfPWopej2 7 hours ago
- Keep Gardening! crosspool.info/2020/04/07/kee… https://t.co/NOKnkYzS8v 1 day ago
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 3 days ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 5 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: planning permission
The convenience store planning application from Sainsbury’s was refused permission at the Sheffield City Council planning committee meeting this afternoon. The decision was unanimous and the reason given is: In the opinion of the Local Planning Authority, the proposal to … Continue reading
An application to demolish Crosspool’s Jet petrol station and replace it with a retail development was approved conditionally at a council planning committee meeting on Tuesday. Councillors voted unanimously in favour of the plans following a recommendation for conditional approval by … Continue reading
An application to demolish Crosspool’s Jet petrol station and replace it with a retail development has been recommended for conditional approval by planning officers. A decision will be made at the council planning committee meeting on Tuesday 3 March. You … Continue reading
Crosspool’s Jet petrol station would be demolished and replaced with a retail development if a new planning application for the site is approved. Application 14/01275/FUL would see the building of a double-storey A1-class retail unit with parking for ten cars. … Continue reading
Moor View Farm (picture and location on Google Maps) on Manchester Road has been put up for sale. The property and surrounding land, known locally to some as Gosney’s farm, is being marketed by Eaton Commercial Property Consultants. The sellers … Continue reading
Special Open Meeting re Planning Application 10/02657/FUL – Motor World shop site, 340 Lydgate Lane St Columba’s Church Hall; Friday 3 September 2010 Minutes also available as a Word document (34KB) PRESENT: Ian Hague, Gillian D, Steve R; Joan C.; … Continue reading