Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Keep Gardening! crosspool.info/2020/04/07/kee… https://t.co/NOKnkYzS8v 17 hours ago
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 2 days ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 4 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 5 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: national trust
The National Trust community allotment on Back Lane will be open on Tuesday 11 October from 11am-2pm.
The volunteers on the National Trust Community Allotment plot on the Hagg Lane Allotment site are inviting you to an Open afternoon on Tuesday 11 August from 1-3.30pm.
The National Trust would like help looking after their new community allotment plot at Hagg Lane allotments in Crosspool. They hold a regular workday 1:30pm-3pm each Tuesday and ad-hoc events take place on other days. Members of the public are … Continue reading