Labour’s Geoff Smith has been reelected as a councillor for Crookes in the 2015 local elections.
The results were as follows:
- Geoff Smith, Labour Party: 3,818
- Harry Matthews, Liberal Democrats: 2,965
- Julian Briggs, Green Party: 1,868
- Will Lockwood, The Conservative Party: 1,348
- Andrew Pemberton, UK Independence Party (UKIP): 847
- Nick Hall, Trade Unionist and Socialist Coalition: 121
There were a total of 15,398 votes with a turnout of 72.3%.
In the general election, Nick Clegg retained his Sheffield Hallam seat, but with a much reduced majority.
Crookes Ward local election 2015 result