Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Keep Exercising crosspool.info/2020/04/08/kee… https://t.co/GzfPWopej2 20 minutes ago
- Keep Gardening! crosspool.info/2020/04/07/kee… https://t.co/NOKnkYzS8v 19 hours ago
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 3 days ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 4 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 5 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: delays
A car fire near the Manchester Road/Fulwood Road junction is causing delays for commuters this morning. A fire engine and police are in attendance, with the fire put out by 8.15am.
Manchester Road is now fully open to traffic travelling in both directions. The road has been in various states of closure and repair since May 2012 due to serious subsistence.
Manchester Road will fully reopen on Monday 3 March, four weeks later than originally planned. Contractors Amey installed a new drain and gabions but wet weather has delayed the completion of the ground anchoring to the upper slope. This means … Continue reading
Manchester Road will close for three weeks in November to allow for the repair of a collapsed drain under the road. From 11pm on Friday 8 November 8 to 6am on Monday 2 December 2013 the road will be closed … Continue reading
Crosspool residents living on Tapton Hill are receiving notifications from Streets Ahead notifying them of delays to the improvements and new dates for when work will take place. On Monday 5 August, work commenced a month later than planned on … Continue reading
During Crosspool Forum’s April Open Meeting, it was reported that the temporary traffic signals and roadworks on the A57 Manchester Road are one year old this May. The work is the result of a serious subsidence problem which has spread … Continue reading