Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 3 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: broad lane
A new timetable for the 51 bus service starts today as part of a package of improvements to Sheffield’s bus network. Passengers have been told that the new timetable for the Crosspool service will be more resilient, with longer journey … Continue reading
Bus operator First is expecting Crosspool’s bus service to improve with the introduction of a more resilient timetable from 28 October. In June, First admitted the 51 service fell short on punctuality. A more resilient new timetable has been designed in … Continue reading
There are a couple of days left to submit your views on the changes to Sheffield’s bus network. As part of the proposals, the 51 bus could go via West Street instead of Broad Lane to improve its reliability. Changes … Continue reading
The 51 bus could go via West Street instead of Broad Lane to improve its reliability as part of proposed changes to Sheffield’s bus network. It would mean that the drop-in medical centre on Rockingham Street would no longer be … Continue reading