Latest Crosspool news
- 2018 Crosspool Calendar now on sale!
- Have you met the Holly Hagg alpacas?
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Hallam Cricket Club needs your help to build a new pavilion
- Tricky Wingers football sessions at Tapton School
- Harvest family activities on Sunday 24 September in Rivelin
- Volunteers needed!
- Would you consider supporting improvements to our local Scout hut?
- S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator — Crosspool News – crosspool.info | South West Sheffield on Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Mrs Margaret S Jarvis on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Mary Richards on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Colin on Has The Plough pub been purchased as a development opportunity?
- pimikepi on Safety fears over Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction
- The 2018 Crosspool Calendar is available now from local shops! crosspool.info/2017/10/18/201… https://t.co/FdlC3thssk 18 hours ago
- RT @halfpintpete: Monday cask club at the Sportsman, Crosspool. @thornbridge Jaipur with #CAMRA discount £2.29. Is this the cheapest Jaip… 1 week ago
- Have you met the @Holly_Hagg alpacas? crosspool.info/2017/10/09/hav… https://t.co/nM8kZOn98h 1 week ago
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church on Thursday 26 October crosspool.info/2017/10/07/foo… 1 week ago
- Crosspool now has a defibrillator at St Columba's church. Spread the word - it could help save someone's life… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: allotment
The National Trust community allotment on Back Lane will be open on Tuesday 11 October from 11am-2pm.
Hagg Lane Allotment Society is holding an open morning on Sunday 31 January to celebrate the new growing season and the arrival of this year’s seed potatoes. Coffee and cake will be available between 9.30am and 12.30pm, and more than … Continue reading
Crosspool residents are invited to visit the new allotment society hut, on Back Lane, on the morning of Sunday 13 December. Coffee and tea will be available between 9.30am and 12.30pm, along with festive home-baking! A warm welcome is extended … Continue reading
The volunteers on the National Trust Community Allotment plot on the Hagg Lane Allotment site are inviting you to an Open afternoon on Tuesday 11 August from 1-3.30pm.
The National Trust would like help looking after their new community allotment plot at Hagg Lane allotments in Crosspool. They hold a regular workday 1:30pm-3pm each Tuesday and ad-hoc events take place on other days. Members of the public are … Continue reading