Latest Crosspool news
- Winter 2017 Crosspool Clarion out now
- King Edward VII School Christmas Fair, Monday 18 December 2017
- Have you had your toolbox stolen?
- Christmas 2017 church services in Crosspool
- Thieves target Crosspool houses and shops
- Can you help put up Christmas trees in the precinct on Sunday?
- Hudson’s Kitchen opens on Thursday 30 November
- Health cafes at Broomhill Library on 29 November and 6 December
- Informal carol singing at Stephen Hill church on Monday 4 December
- New look and new jobs at Crosspool Tavern
- 51 buses terminated at Crosspool earlier due to snowfall in Lodge Moor affecting road conditions twitter.com/firstsouthyork… 2 days ago
- RT @TrumpetmanUK: @crosspoolnews Made the national weather tonight. Well done wild lads https://t.co/MS5KnnNCXS 2 days ago
- If you haven't had chance to read the winter edition of the Crosspool Clarion, you can download a PDF of it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @LoxleyBand: Tonight, Wed 13th Dec 2017 #LoxleyBand are @SportsmanSheff Benty Lane Crosspool #Sheffield S10 5NF #SouthYorkshire for #loc… 3 days ago
- King Edward VII School Christmas Fair, Monday 18 December 2017 https://t.co/48DcxHBYcJ 3 days ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: acoustic night
The next evening of acoustic music at Nest cafe on Sandygate Road will take place on Thursday 6 April.Nest cafe on Sandygate Road This time it’s a folk special, with Toein’ in the Dark, The Finch Charmers and songwriter/poet Pete … Continue reading
The next evening of acoustic pop at Nest cafe on Sandygate Road will take place on Sunday 20 November. The event was previously scheduled for last month, but had to be rearranged due to a licensing issue. This time you … Continue reading
Sunday’s acoustic night at Nest cafe in Crosspool has had to be cancelled due to a council licensing issue. The organisers hope to rearrange the event soon, so look out for a new date.
The next evening of acoustic pop in one of Crosspool’s most intimate venues will take place on Sunday 30 October. Come along to Nest cafe on Sandygate Road to hear performers play live and unplugged, including Sheffield indie favourites The … Continue reading
The second evening of acoustic pop in one of Crosspool’s cosiest venues will take place on Sunday 28 August. Come along to Nest cafe on Sandygate Road to hear performers play live and unplugged, including Lofter, jazz/soul duo Kate and … Continue reading