Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 3 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: 51
Today’s snow and ice caused a 51 bus to get stuck on Sandygate Road this morning. More snow is forecast so do take extra care on the roads and pavements. Treacherous roads at Crosspool will review for aftermath appointments. pic.twitter.com/67dVOifZCT … Continue reading
First Buses have advised that they will be unable to run buses from Blackbrook Road to Lodge Moor terminus from Thursday 7 April to Tuesday 17 April, 7am-7pm, on weekdays only. Because they will be forced to use Crimicar Lane … Continue reading
51&52A; Whitham Road closed Outbound from 7th-18th March between 19.00-06.00 Mon- Fri Please see below for info;^KH https://t.co/ORp7I2VR6C— First South Yorks (@FirstSouthYorks) February 29, 2016
First has announced the timetable for the 51 bus route over Christmas and new year. It includes special Boxing day and New Year’s day timetables. Full details are on the First South Yorkshire website: Christmas and new year First bus … Continue reading
The route that the 51 bus takes when travelling away from town will change later this month. From Sunday 26 January, journeys from the city centre to Lodge Moor will go via West Street and Glossop Road, turning right onto … Continue reading
Our three councillors, Sylvia Anginotti, Rob Frost and Geoff Smith, have recently met with First and South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive (SYPTE) to discuss the 51 bus route. A report from the meeting, written by the councillors, is below. If you … Continue reading