Latest Crosspool news
- Open Meeting on Thursday 26 October 2017
- Half term football camps at Tapton School
- 2018 Crosspool Calendar now on sale!
- Have you met the Holly Hagg alpacas?
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Hallam Cricket Club needs your help to build a new pavilion
- Tricky Wingers football sessions at Tapton School
- Harvest family activities on Sunday 24 September in Rivelin
- Volunteers needed!
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator — Crosspool News – crosspool.info | South West Sheffield on Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Mrs Margaret S Jarvis on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Mary Richards on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Colin on Has The Plough pub been purchased as a development opportunity?
- pimikepi on Safety fears over Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction
- Come along to the Crosspool Forum Open Meeting/AGM on Thursday at St Columba's. Here's the agenda: crosspool.info/2017/10/22/ope… 1 day ago
- @paulwalters500 😂 2 days ago
- @6000 Oops yes! Thanks for flagging! 2 days ago
- Half term @TrickyWingers football camps at Tapton School, Oct 31-Nov 2 trickywingers.co.uk https://t.co/hsygmnH55I 3 days ago
- The 2018 Crosspool Calendar is available now from local shops! crosspool.info/2017/10/18/201… https://t.co/FdlC3thssk 5 days ago
The next 51 bus:
Category Archives: shops
A bit of Crosspool history has been uncovered in the precinct! Who remembers S. Palfreyman? Advertisements
Did you use the ATM machine at Tesco, Crosspool on Monday 17 July and forgot to take the money? If so, pop in and speak to the Tesco staff.
Here’s a Q&A with Crosspool butcher Philip James from the most recent edition of the Crosspool Clarion. Don’t miss the video above of Philip getting his legs waxed for charity! How long have you been in Crosspool? We are in … Continue reading
At 2pm this afternoon Crosspool Hardware closed for good. The shop’s stock had been on sale at a reduced rate over the last couple of weeks and trading finally ceased earlier today. The owners of the business tried to sell … Continue reading
On Friday 25 November Crosspool florist Flower Design is having a late night opening event. Between 6 and 8pm you’ll be able to preview their Christmas wreaths and table decorations at their Sandygate Road shop. Refreshments will be served and … Continue reading
The Pop-up Shop on Lydgate Lane is to reopen this week. Like last year, it will sell halloween, bonfire night and Christmas goods.
Crosspool bakery Roses reopened this morning following its refurbishment. Our Crosspool shop is reopen this morning! pic.twitter.com/mhJQuvnRTE — Roses The Bakers (@RosesTheBakers) October 15, 2016