Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 1 day ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 3 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 4 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 6 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: roadworks
Yorkshire Water have now dealt with the burst water main at the Stephen Hill junction with Manchester Road To allow for the carriageway to be reinstated, the junction is expected to remain CLOSED until the weekend. Local residents in the … Continue reading
As part of the Streets Ahead highway works Amey will soon be resurfacing some sections of the following roads; Manchester Road – Sheffield/Derbyshire boundary to Rivelin Valley Road. Manchester Road – junction of Rivelin Valley Road to Hagg Lane. Rivelin … Continue reading
Morrison’s (Yorkshire Water) have advised the Crosspool Forum of the dates for the repair work to be carried out to the WATER MAIN LEAKAGE at the junction of Sandygate Road/Manchester Road. The work has provisionally been scheduled to commence at 7:00 pm, on … Continue reading
The 51 and 52 buses heading towards town will take a different route near the university and Weston Park from Monday 13 June. Routes 51, 52 and 52a will now turn right onto Clarkson Street at the Children’s Hospital. They … Continue reading
Residents can expect disruption from 13 April as the main roads around Broomhill are resurfaced as part of the Streets Ahead programme. Roads will close between 7pm and 7am as the work takes place. The disruption will also have an … Continue reading
Residents can expect disruption for the next three weeks as the main roads in Crookes are resurfaced, starting from Monday. Heavygate Road, Northfield Road, Crookes and Crookes Road will all be closed between 7pm and 7am. There will be no … Continue reading
@DavidKirkham3 @crosspoolnews Hi, these works are carried out by @Northpowergrid, expected to be there until 18th of February. Thanks — Streets Ahead (@sccstreetsahead) February 13, 2016