Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 3 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: restaurants
This is intended to inform, rather than alarm. The welfare of all shop assistants and shoppers is of paramount importance. After closely monitoring all available information relating to the continued spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would expect that … Continue reading
A great opportunity to start your Christmas shopping Shem the shepherd has lost his sheep’ He wants to go and see the baby, Jesus, who the angels spoke about, but he must find his sheep first! He knows that he … Continue reading
The Sportsman (Ember Inn) Benty Lane Bank Holiday Sunday 25th August, 12noon – 6pm In Support of THE SICK CHILDREN’S TRUST Magnolia House Bouncy Castle-Fire Engine Pirate & Princess (Wet Sponge) RAFFLE DRAWN at 6PM Suggested donation of £2.00 per … Continue reading
Crosspool Tavern Family Fun Day Tomorrow, Saturday 24th August
What was the Aligarh restaurant, has now reopened as the “Varanassi Inn”, an authentic Indian restaurant. After being unoccupied for almost four years and the subsequent refurbishment of the premises, last Monday a stunning air-filled Charisma Balloons Quad Arch, in … Continue reading
After being empty for 4½years, the building that was the “Aligarh” restaurant on the corner of Benty Lane and Sandygate Road Crosspool is set to open as a New Indian restaurant. Look out for more information and interview with the … Continue reading
After a refurbishment “La Dolce Vita” Sandygate Road Crosspool S10 5RY Reopens 5.30pm tomorrow Monday 11th February New Style &, New Authentic Sicilian Style Menu, New name Open Monday to Saturday until 11.30pm, Tele: 0114 2669811