Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 1 day ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 2 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 4 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 6 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: parks
Keep up to date with essential council service changes helping to limit the Coronavirus impact during in these unprecedented times:- Director Public Health Sheffield, Greg Fell statement on COVID-19 COVID-19 updates from Director of Public Health Sheffield, Greg Fell Statement … Continue reading
Rivelin Valley Heritage Open Day This Sunday 22nd September: 10:30–15:00 Rivelin Valley Park beside Rivelin Park Café and Rivelin Park Water Play Rivelin Valley Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 5GL Explore the wildlife and meet volunteers: with the Rivelin Valley Conservation … Continue reading
To mark the 75th anniversary of the fatal plane crash of a BOEING B-17 42-31322 FLYING FORTRESS, “MI AMIGO”, in Endcliffe Park on the morning of 22 February, 1944, a Memorial service followed by a fly-past is scheduled to take … Continue reading
The weather stayed fine for Picnic in the Park the finale to the 2017 Crosspool Festival on Sunday. The three local churches came together for a community service on Lydgate Green. BBC Radio Sheffield even paid a surprise visit as … Continue reading
The council have proposed plans for 33 allotments at the Spider Park, Lodge Moor, with car parking and access from Blackbrook Road. A consultation meeting is to be held at St Luke’s church on Monday 14 November at 6:30pm. For … Continue reading
Rivelin Splash water play area has reopened for bank holiday week and will be open each day until 31 May. From 6 June to 13 July it’ll open for weekends only and then from 13 July until 7 September it’ll … Continue reading
The spirit of the Tour de France arrived in Crosspool today as handmade bunting, an official flag and a yellow bike were installed in the precinct. As well as red, white and blue bunting, Crosspool Forum volunteers have also hand-knitted … Continue reading