Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 15 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: food
This is intended to inform, rather than alarm. The welfare of all shop assistants and shoppers is of paramount importance. After closely monitoring all available information relating to the continued spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would expect that … Continue reading
The Sportsman (Ember Inn) Benty Lane Bank Holiday Sunday 25th August, 12noon – 6pm In Support of THE SICK CHILDREN’S TRUST Magnolia House Bouncy Castle-Fire Engine Pirate & Princess (Wet Sponge) RAFFLE DRAWN at 6PM Suggested donation of £2.00 per … Continue reading
Crosspool Tavern Family Fun Day Tomorrow, Saturday 24th August
What was the Aligarh restaurant, has now reopened as the “Varanassi Inn”, an authentic Indian restaurant. After being unoccupied for almost four years and the subsequent refurbishment of the premises, last Monday a stunning air-filled Charisma Balloons Quad Arch, in … Continue reading
After long deliberation judging the many entries to this year’s Photo, Art and Cake competitions, the winners were finally announced and awarded with their certificates and cash prizes at the close of the exhibition in St Columba’s Church at 4.30pm, … Continue reading