Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 1 day ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 3 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 4 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 6 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: drink
Whirlow Hall Farm Trust Have got Big Plans for their 40th year They hope you’ll join them… Tomorrow night Saturday 5th October 7pm … Continue reading
What was the Aligarh restaurant, has now reopened as the “Varanassi Inn”, an authentic Indian restaurant. After being unoccupied for almost four years and the subsequent refurbishment of the premises, last Monday a stunning air-filled Charisma Balloons Quad Arch, in … Continue reading
The glasses are waiting, so all you need to do is savour some new gins, top up the tonics and you’re good to go! Your £10 ticket includes any 2 gins from a choice of 10, along with a tonic … Continue reading
A special open mic edition of Nest’s popular acoustic night is taking place as part of this year’s Crosspool Festival. It’s your chance to play a couple of songs, unplugged and with no microphone, to a friendly Crosspool Festival … Continue reading
Nest cafe is hosting a gin and tonic night, featuring 10 premium gins and Fever Tree mixers. Tickets for the event on Wednesday 11 April are limited and available from nest at £10 each. The price of the ticket includes … Continue reading