Latest Crosspool news
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Pre Christmas Carol Sing
- SANTA’S SLEIGH IN CROSSPOOL
- CROSSPOOL CRIME PREVENTION MEETING
- Street Poppies around Crosspool
- Hallam Art Group Exhibition, this weekend 2nd-3rd November 2019
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting this Thursday 31st October 2019
- LEGO EVENT This Saturday, October 19th 10.30-12noon
- 2020 Crosspool Calendar Now On Sale!
- CARE IN CROSSPOOL
- Children’s Christmas Party crosspool.info/2019/11/19/chi… https://t.co/W0n2DLo62S 9 hours ago
- Pre Christmas Carol Sing crosspool.info/2019/11/11/pre… https://t.co/RoCFBWih6c 1 week ago
- SANTA’S SLEIGH IN CROSSPOOL crosspool.info/2019/11/11/san… https://t.co/Oy8zyaVywS 1 week ago
- SANTA’S SLEIGH IN CROSSPOOL crosspool.info/2019/11/11/san… https://t.co/qDx5ORbFjM 1 week ago
- CROSSPOOL CRIME PREVENTION MEETING crosspool.info/2019/11/11/cro… 1 week ago
The next 51 bus:
Category Archives: crosspool festival 2017
A special open mic edition of Nest’s popular acoustic night is taking place as part of this year’s Crosspool Festival. It’s your chance to play a couple of songs, unplugged and with no microphone, to a friendly Crosspool Festival … Continue reading
Last year’s well dressing helpers are being asked to check their garages and garden huts as we are not sure where they were stored after the 2017 festival. If you have any information please get in touch with Crosspool Forum … Continue reading
Do you have any unwanted books, prizes, gifts or bric-a-brac that might be suitable for the Crosspool Forum Summer Fayre tombola or one of the stalls? If so, please get in touch with Gillian on email@example.com or 0114 229 5670. … Continue reading
The results of our annual festival photography competition have been announced! People were invited to submit a photo on the theme Wild Crosspool. The results of the online poll are below… Category 1 winner: photos by primary school age students … Continue reading
Visit Facebook to view the full album Thanks to Edward Sherwood for the pictures.
Thank you to everyone that bought a quiz sheet at the festival. Here are the answers.