Latest Crosspool news
- Half Term Holiday Club crosspool.info/2020/01/27/hal… https://t.co/rI0WQnaIgT 2 days ago
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting this Thursday 30th January 2020 crosspool.info/2020/01/27/cro… https://t.co/ipsKgIabWd 2 days ago
- Stephen Hill Youth Pantomime 2020 crosspool.info/2020/01/19/ste… https://t.co/NcH0kjuOGI 1 week ago
- New Phone Mast Proposal crosspool.info/2020/01/08/new… https://t.co/1R9QaNZB2h 3 weeks ago
- Crosspool Women’s Institute crosspool.info/2020/01/03/cro… https://t.co/pKEYyj6qJE 3 weeks ago
The next 51 bus:
Category Archives: crosspool festival 2017
A special open mic edition of Nest’s popular acoustic night is taking place as part of this year’s Crosspool Festival. It’s your chance to play a couple of songs, unplugged and with no microphone, to a friendly Crosspool Festival … Continue reading
Last year’s well dressing helpers are being asked to check their garages and garden huts as we are not sure where they were stored after the 2017 festival. If you have any information please get in touch with Crosspool Forum … Continue reading
Do you have any unwanted books, prizes, gifts or bric-a-brac that might be suitable for the Crosspool Forum Summer Fayre tombola or one of the stalls? If so, please get in touch with Gillian on email@example.com or 0114 229 5670. … Continue reading
The results of our annual festival photography competition have been announced! People were invited to submit a photo on the theme Wild Crosspool. The results of the online poll are below… Category 1 winner: photos by primary school age students … Continue reading
Visit Facebook to view the full album Thanks to Edward Sherwood for the pictures.
Thank you to everyone that bought a quiz sheet at the festival. Here are the answers.