Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 3 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: arts
This year’s Crosspool festival well- dressing on the theme of “TIME”, was produced over a period of a week by the Petalers seen stood to the left of the display, but has been in the planning since the beginning of … Continue reading
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, tonight’s talk by Rebecca Hearne (community archaeologist), at the Tapton Hill Church, has had to be CANCELLED at the last minute.
The ceilidh, due to take place on Saturday at St Columba’s Church, has been cancelled due to poor ticket sales. Ticket refunds are available at Nest cafe, or wherever you purchased your ticket. The rest of the 2018 Crosspool Festival … Continue reading
The ceilidh, due to take place on Saturday at St Columba’s Church, has been cancelled due to poor ticket sales. Ticket refunds are available at Nest cafe. Part of Crosspool Festival 2018:
A special open mic edition of Nest’s popular acoustic night is taking place as part of this year’s Crosspool Festival. It’s your chance to play a couple of songs, unplugged and with no microphone, to a friendly Crosspool Festival … Continue reading