Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 17 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: manchester road
A series of break ins have been reported in Crosspool over the last few weeks. Bamforths and CKs in the precinct and houses on Manchester Road, Watt Lane and Cardonesss Road have been targeted. Adrian Well, the owner of Bamforths … Continue reading
Did you use the ATM machine at Tesco, Crosspool on Monday 17 July and forgot to take the money? If so, pop in and speak to the Tesco staff.
Part of Manchester Road in Crosspool will be closed 7pm-7am from Monday 12 to Friday 16 June for Streets Ahead work. Buses on service 51 will run between Broomhill and Crosspool along Whitham Road, Crookes Road, Lydgate Lane and Sandygate … Continue reading
Parts of Manchester Road will be closed from 7pm to 7am for four weeks from Monday 22 May 2017. A letter to residents from the Streets Ahead project explains: 8 May 2017 Our reference: A21 Manchester Road Dear Resident/Business ROAD … Continue reading
The speed limit on a stretch of Manchester Road in Crosspool has been reduced to 30mph. For around 40 years the speed limit has been 40mph between Den Bank Avenue and Coppice View. There has been continued concern by residents … Continue reading
Amey have confirmed that any Manchester Road verges that are damaged as part of the Streets Ahead project will be repaired. Spokesperson Claire Tideswell said: “I have been speaking with our site team and they have advised me that when doing … Continue reading