Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 16 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: direct travel
Final preparations are underway for Crosspool’s annual Selborne Road street market on Sunday 28 June. The event is your opportunity to buy local food, cakes, plants, crafts, jewellery, clothes and books from over 40 stalls and also enjoy entertainment throughout … Continue reading
Andrew Fisher and his crew of volunteers worked tirelessly for an hour and half shredding Christmas trees this afternoon to raise funds for the Crosspool Forum. Over 120 trees were left by residents outside Direct Travel, with quite a number … Continue reading
Final preparations are underway for Crosspool’s annual Selborne Road street market on Sunday 29 June. The event is your opportunity to buy local food, cakes, plants, crafts, jewellery, clothes and books from over 40 stalls and also enjoy music and … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who bought their trees along last Sunday for recycling. Crosspool residents deposited around 200 trees, which were later on reduced to lorry load of mulch chippings. Crosspool Forum was able to do its bit to help our … Continue reading
This weekend Crosspool Forum will be putting up 20 Christmas trees above shops in the precinct. It will be the seventh year that our local shops have been decorated with them. The plan is to put them up in the … Continue reading
After delivering milk to the residents Crosspool for the past 45 years, local dairyman, Ian Mosley, has decided to retire. Ian and his two brothers, Peter and Keith, following in their father’s footsteps, have farmed in the Rivelin Valley all … Continue reading
Crosspool folk sprang into action last Saturday to clean up our neighbourhood. As part of Sheffield’s third Annual Spring Clean, a dozen or so local residents, both young and old met at 10am on Saturday outside Direct Travel on Sandygate … Continue reading