Latest Crosspool news
- Half Term Holiday Club crosspool.info/2020/01/27/hal… https://t.co/rI0WQnaIgT 2 days ago
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting this Thursday 30th January 2020 crosspool.info/2020/01/27/cro… https://t.co/ipsKgIabWd 2 days ago
- Stephen Hill Youth Pantomime 2020 crosspool.info/2020/01/19/ste… https://t.co/NcH0kjuOGI 1 week ago
- New Phone Mast Proposal crosspool.info/2020/01/08/new… https://t.co/1R9QaNZB2h 3 weeks ago
- Crosspool Women’s Institute crosspool.info/2020/01/03/cro… https://t.co/pKEYyj6qJE 3 weeks ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: cdyst
If you lost a pair of Inline roller skates at CDYST on Coldwell Lane over the weekend, please contact Crosspool Forum on email@example.com or 07713 687955.
After standing as a trustee since 1986 Gillian Drinkwater retired this month. So any queries about the trust and the hire of its premises on Coldwell Lane should go to trustee Dave Bolsover (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Booking Secretary Liz Flesher … Continue reading
Found in CDYST car park (Coldwell Lane) on Wednesday – one dark blue glasses case – ‘Luxotica’ – with reading glasses inside. Contact Gillian on 0114 229 5670.
A young person’s purse was handed in at last Saturday’s busy Summer Fayre on Coldwell Lane. If you have lost your purse and think it may be yours then please call 0114 266 3473, or contact the Crosspool Forum via … Continue reading
Don’t miss the Crosspool Summer Fayre on Saturday 2 July, one of the many events taking place as part of this year’s Crosspool Festival. Look out for the full programme coming soon!
A new camel ride and safety surfacing has been installed in the under 12s playground at Crosspool & District Youth Sports Trust (CDYST) on Coldwell Lane. Secretary and trustee Gillian Drinkwater said: “Thank you to everyone who contributed to our … Continue reading