Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 3 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: schools
King Edward VII School will partially close on Thursday 19 and Friday 20 March 2020 because there is insufficient staff on-site to teach students and to keep children and young people safe due to the Coronavirus. Year 7, Year 11 … Continue reading
Whirlow Hall Farm Trust is delighted to have been chosen to benefit from the Co-op Local Community Fund. At a time when funds for community groups and charitable organisations are becoming more difficult to access, they’re incredibly grateful for this … Continue reading
TONIGHT, TUESDAY 10TH MARCH 2020 7pm – 9pm Everyone Welcome!! King Edwards VII School Spring Music Concert Upper School Hall Glossop Road S10 2PW £5 Adults – £3 Children/Concessions
Lydgate Infant School Association are holding their annual Christmas Fair this 30th November 12Noon – 2.00pm Lydgate Infant School
Don’t lose the opportunity to enter for this year’s SCARECROW COMPETITION Deadline for entries is tomorrow Friday 14th June Download an entry form
Our Planet Matters to the pupils at Lydgate Junior School As part of the Lydgate Junior School’s work as a Rights Respecting School, each year they launch a campaign to raise awareness about a particular issue. In 2017 they … Continue reading