Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 1 day ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 3 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 4 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 6 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: planning
A planning application has been submitted for the erection of ball stop netting, 15 metres in height, to the Northern (Sandygate Road) and Southern (Ivy Park Road) boundaries of the Hallam cricket ground, Hallam Sports Club, Sandygate Road, Sheffield, S10 … Continue reading
There are only a couple of days left to comment on the proposal for the erection of a 20m (equates to a 6-7 storey building) monopole and associated equipment cabinets, on the land at the Junction of Sandygate Road and … Continue reading
A renewed planning application for the Demolition of the Plough Inn and its ancillary buildings on Sandygate Road has been submitted to the Sheffield City council planning department. You can view these changes on the Sheffield City Council website: View … Continue reading
THE DEADLINE IS JULY 3RD. As most of you will know, an application to demolish the Plough has been submitted to the planning committee. The application would see the Plough replaced by eight houses on the site, none of which … Continue reading
Following a large number of objections from local residents and businesses to the erection of a 12.5m mobile phone monopole, on the land adjacent to 1, Sandygate Grange Drive, Sandygate Road; the SCC Chief Planning Officer has confirmed that EE … Continue reading
“The Plough Inn” on Sandygate Road, Crosspool, is set to be demolished. A planning application has been submitted to the Sheffield City Council Planning Dept. for the Demolition of “The Plough” public house and its ancillary buildings; and for the … Continue reading