Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 23 hours ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 2 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 5 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 5 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: history
Tomorrow, Tuesday 10th March 7:30pm Stephen Hill Methodist Church 547 Manchester Road Crosspool S10 5PL
This is written from the home of football, namely Sheffield. You will be aware of our claim and may well be aware of some of the initial contributions made by forward-thinking folk in Sheffield to the “Sheffield and soccer”. The … Continue reading
August 14th 1919 saw the official birth of Crookes Working Mens Club Ltd. Although the roots of the club go back a little further this is the date that they officially became recognised as a business. To celebrate their 100th-birthday-party … Continue reading
NEW DEADLINE EXTENDED to JULY 22nd. Thanks to everyone who submitted an objection to the proposed demolition of the former Plough Inn. Over 150 objections have been submitted which shows the strength of community support for this iconic building. Due … Continue reading
THE DEADLINE IS JULY 3RD. As most of you will know, an application to demolish the Plough has been submitted to the planning committee. The application would see the Plough replaced by eight houses on the site, none of which … Continue reading
On Tuesday 29 May the annual fell race organised by Hallamshire Harriers and hosted by Hallam Cricket Club returns to Crosspool. At 8pm on the Tuesday evening after the second bank holiday in May, runners set off from Hallam Football/Cricket … Continue reading