Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 16 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: health and fitness
Keep up to date with essential council service changes helping to limit the Coronavirus impact during in these unprecedented times:- Director Public Health Sheffield, Greg Fell statement on COVID-19 COVID-19 updates from Director of Public Health Sheffield, Greg Fell Statement … Continue reading
To allow time to handicap all, the pre-entries close on the 22nd May. The aim is for all to finish together. The chase scheduled to start at 8pm, Tuesday 28th May, tortoises off first, whippets last, takes runners out and … Continue reading
Following on from the feedback they received on their idea of closing the Walk-In Centre, the Clinical Care Commissioning Group (a separate organisation) are asking about your experience of the urgent care services. You have until 10th March 2019 to take … Continue reading
Rhythm Time are fantastic, educational and fun music classes for babies, toddlers and pre-school children, here you can discover the magic of music with your little one! They are at Stephen Hill Methodist Church Hall every Thursday & Friday Everyone … Continue reading
Cycists will take on the steep inclines of Hagg Hill and Stephen Hill on Sunday 11 March as part of the Magnificent Seven challenge. In 2017, competitors were greeted by local residents and a rainbow as they rode up Hagg … Continue reading