Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 15 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: consultation
Coronavirus – Helping the Vulnerable and Self-isolating Cllr Anne Murphy met with the leaders of the Crosspool Forum and other Crookes and Crosspool groups today. Adult health and social care workers, housing officers, community wellbeing staff, Crosspool Care and other … Continue reading
A planning application has been submitted for the erection of ball stop netting, 15 metres in height, to the Northern (Sandygate Road) and Southern (Ivy Park Road) boundaries of the Hallam cricket ground, Hallam Sports Club, Sandygate Road, Sheffield, S10 … Continue reading
Residents to have their say on street light dimming. Crosspool, Endcliffe, and Meersbrook have been selected for the trialled dimming of street lighting levels. From Monday 19 August to Friday 13 September 2019, residents will see street lighting in these … Continue reading
Following on from the feedback they received on their idea of closing the Walk-In Centre, the Clinical Care Commissioning Group (a separate organisation) are asking about your experience of the urgent care services. You have until 10th March 2019 to take … Continue reading
A planning application to knock down the Pop-up Shop building on Lydgate Lane and turn it into flats has been approved. Application 17/01905/FUL will see the demolition of existing building and erection of six apartments. Browse the planning application documents