Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 14 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: hallam fc
A planning application has been submitted for the erection of ball stop netting, 15 metres in height, to the Northern (Sandygate Road) and Southern (Ivy Park Road) boundaries of the Hallam cricket ground, Hallam Sports Club, Sandygate Road, Sheffield, S10 … Continue reading
This is written from the home of football, namely Sheffield. You will be aware of our claim and may well be aware of some of the initial contributions made by forward-thinking folk in Sheffield to the “Sheffield and soccer”. The … Continue reading
NEW DEADLINE EXTENDED to JULY 22nd. Thanks to everyone who submitted an objection to the proposed demolition of the former Plough Inn. Over 150 objections have been submitted which shows the strength of community support for this iconic building. Due … Continue reading
THE DEADLINE IS JULY 3RD. As most of you will know, an application to demolish the Plough has been submitted to the planning committee. The application would see the Plough replaced by eight houses on the site, none of which … Continue reading
Tomorrow Tuesday 28th May, 8pm, the 3¼ miles long, with 800 feet of climb, annual Hallam Chase Fell Race, organised by Hallamshire Harriers and hosted by Hallam Cricket Club, takes place. Runners set off from Hallam Football/Cricket Club’s Sandygate … Continue reading
On Tuesday 29 May the annual fell race organised by Hallamshire Harriers and hosted by Hallam Cricket Club returns to Crosspool. At 8pm on the Tuesday evening after the second bank holiday in May, runners set off from Hallam Football/Cricket … Continue reading