As part of the Magnificent Seven cycle challenge event, Hagg Hill, Back Lane & Stephen Hill will be temporarily closed this Sunday morning, 24th March,as will other parts of the route.
The 2019 event will feature five new climbs. The full route is just over 23 miles long, presenting each rider with over 3,200ft of climbing around Sheffield, with inclines ranging from 9 to 23 per cent. Spectators are welcome and encouraged on all of the 7 climbs.
Last year, competitors were greeted by large crowds cheering encouragement as the cyclists took on these steep inclines.
Latest Crosspool news
- Crosspool to Pilot Street Light Dimming
- 100 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG
- New Indian Restaurant in Crosspool
- LEGO EVENT Saturday 10th August
- CROSSPOOL FORUM OPEN MEETING BULLET POINTS
- RESURFACING WORK on sections of Manchester Road & Rivelin Valley Road
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting this Thursday 25th July 2019
- FUN AT THE FAYRE
- PET OF THE YEAR
- LOST BELONGINGS
- Crosspool to Pilot Street Light Dimming crosspool.info/2019/08/07/cro… https://t.co/Zev8IEScYx 1 week ago
- 100 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG crosspool.info/2019/08/05/100… https://t.co/IW6SQwJyKb 1 week ago
- New Indian Restaurant in Crosspool crosspool.info/2019/08/04/new… https://t.co/9H8jvtfnnS 1 week ago
- LEGO EVENT Sunday 11th August crosspool.info/2019/08/04/leg… https://t.co/2ZkhEUiqvG 1 week ago
- CROSSPOOL FORUM OPEN MEETING BULLET POINTS crosspool.info/2019/08/02/cro… https://t.co/YVqRl3ymkn 2 weeks ago
The next 51 bus: