As part of the Magnificent Seven cycle challenge event, Hagg Hill, Back Lane & Stephen Hill will be temporarily closed this Sunday morning, 24th March,as will other parts of the route.
The 2019 event will feature five new climbs. The full route is just over 23 miles long, presenting each rider with over 3,200ft of climbing around Sheffield, with inclines ranging from 9 to 23 per cent. Spectators are welcome and encouraged on all of the 7 climbs.
Last year, competitors were greeted by large crowds cheering encouragement as the cyclists took on these steep inclines.
Latest Crosspool news
- More Local Businesses Reopen
- Crosspool Optometrist to Reopen
- 2020 Crosspool Scarecrow Competition Winners
- Community Quilt
- Apartment Block Development on Community Space
- Scarecrows have been Spotted
- More Crosspool Shops Reopen
- Crosspool Shop Reopens
- Do you Care?
- Committed Community Volunteer
- SCARECROW SPOTTING
- Crosspool Shops Partially Reopen
- alexgageoptom on More Crosspool Shops Reopen
- Graham Longbottom on History of The Long Causeway uncovered by local historian
- June Shaw on Crosspool Shops Partially Reopen
- Helen Hartley on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Stephen Ellis on Registered Volunteers Waiting to Help
- alexgageoptom on Helpful Messages from Crosspool Businesses
- Kevin Duffy on Registered Volunteers Waiting to Help
- June Shaw on Happy Easter
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- More Local Businesses Reopen crosspool.info/2020/07/03/mor… 3 days ago
- sportsman crosspool 4 days ago
- @MrWilBaker @SheffSE_NHP @syptweet Our local PCSO, Pam Thomson rang me back last night. You can either contact her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Crosspool Optometrist to Reopen crosspool.info/2020/06/30/cro… 1 week ago
- @Sharmani Nonpartisan, Boris was my first choice too. Unfortunately, other than publishing the event, I have nothin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool: