At the Crosspool Forum’s annual Children’s Christmas Party, Sunday 9th Dec. fun and laughter rang out from the hundred or so children, parents and grandparents in St Columba’s Church hall, delighting in an afternoon of magical hilarity from Barney Baloney and a surprise visit of Father Christmas with gifts for all the children.
Latest Crosspool news
- Lydgate Junior School – Rights Respecting School
- SECOND VEGETABLE & BEDDING PLANT SALE
- ROCK CHOIR IN CONCERT
- Congregational Church Lego Challenge, Saturday 18th May
- CREATIVITY IN CROSSPOOL
- PHONE MAST PLANNING DATE SET
- CROSSPOOL’S GOT TALENT 2019
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting Bullet Points, Thursday 25th April 2019
- COULD YOU BE A GOVERNOR AT SHEFFIELD CHILDREN’S?
- MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!
- Chris roast on CROSSPOOL COMMUNITY LITTER PICK
- Kevin B on The Plough on Sandygate Road to reopen as a pub
- Chris Batchelor on New Mobile Phone Mast Planned For Crosspool
- Marie Biggs on Water Main Repair Scheduled
- Chairman Crosspool Forum on CONSULTATIVE MEETING ON POLICING IN SHEFFIELD 10, TUESDAY 15TH JANUARY 2019
- Lydgate Junior School – Rights Respecting School crosspool.info/2019/05/19/lyd… https://t.co/vRJCGet0Bn 8 hours ago
- SECOND VEGETABLE & BEDDING PLANT SALE crosspool.info/2019/05/16/sec… https://t.co/JaC0ldKzZi 3 days ago
- ROCK CHOIR IN CONCERT crosspool.info/2019/05/11/roc… https://t.co/IKTsAfww1j 1 week ago
- Congregational Church Lego Challenge, Saturday 18th May crosspool.info/2019/05/11/con… https://t.co/34gfQ8ydI2 1 week ago
- CREATIVITY IN CROSSPOOL crosspool.info/2019/05/10/cre… 1 week ago
The next 51 bus: